Welcome to ReuseNYC’s Official Website.
I. YOUR USE OF REUSENYC.INFO
You agree to access and use REUSENYC.INFO only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of REUSENYC.INFO. By accessing REUSENYC.INFO, you agree that you will not:
- use REUSENYC.INFO to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- use REUSENYC.INFO in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- use REUSENYC.INFO to impersonate other parties or entities;
- use REUSENYC.INFO to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of REUSENYC.INFO or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses REUSENYC.INFO;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- alter, damage, or delete any content posted on REUSENYC.INFO;
- disrupt REUSENYC.INFO or its servers or networks in any way; or
- claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
II. YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use on REUSENYC.INFO.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the REUSENYC immediately by emailing contact@REUSENYC.INFO
III. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
In order to use certain aspects of NYC.gov, you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree that any information you give to the City will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on REUSENYC.INFO, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners (which may be REUSENYC—i.e. NYC WasteMatch). All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on REUSENYC.INFO, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of REUSENYC. All rights are reserved.
- REUSENYC respects the intellectual property of others and it asks its users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, REUSENYC.INFO, you may submit a notice pursuant to CONTACT@REUSENYC.INFO with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit REUSENYC to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit REUSENYC to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above notice requirements, your notice may not be valid.
- For clarity, notices should go only to the CONTACT@REUSENYC.INFO
V. LINKS TO SITES OF NON-REUSENYC ENTITIES
REUSENYC.INFO may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than the REUSENYC. REUSENYC does not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like REUSENYC.INFO, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.
- REUSENYC.INFO AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF CONTENT PLACED ON REUSENYC.INFO (WHETHER BY THE CITY OR A THIRD PARTY) INCLUDING ANY OF THE DESIGN, INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON REUSENYC.INFO.
- REUSENYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE FORESEEABLE) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, REUSENYC.INFO AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON REUSENYC.INFO WHETHER THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON REUSENYC.INFO ARE PROVIDED BY REUSENYC OR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF REUSENYC.INFO IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
VII. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- Nothing contained in or displayed on REUSENYC.INFO or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the REUSENYC or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
- You agree that if the REUSENYC does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which the REUSENYC otherwise has under applicable law), such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of REUSENYC's rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of the Terms.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The Terms, and your relationship with REUSENYC under the Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of New York (notwithstanding New York choice-of-law rules). You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against REUSENYC arising under or related to the Terms shall solely be heard and determined either in the courts of the United States located in the City or County of New York or in the courts of the State of New York located in the City and County of New York.
- REUSENYC reserves the right to revise and otherwise change the Terms at any time and without notice. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of REUSENYC.INFO following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance thereof. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.